Mr. Wiles is one of the founders of the firm and has celebrated fifty years practicing law in Lake County. As Law Director for the City of Willoughby for 24 years, he has devoted a substantial portion of his practice to municipal law and the myriad issues related to local government and public entities.
In addition to municipal law, Mr. Wiles practices in the areas of corporate and real estate law, including the representation of municipalities, private developers and small corporations. Since entering the practice of law, Mr. Wiles has tried or argued cases at all levels of the state courts.
Mr. Wiles is a member of the Ohio and Lake County Bar Associations, previously served as a member of the Board of the Morley Library, and currently serves as an officer of the Lake County Bar Association.
- LLB, Cleveland State University College of Law, 1959
- B.S. in Journalism, West Virginia University, 1953
Admitted to Bar
- United States Supreme Court, 1971
- United States District Court, Northern District, Ohio, 1965
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 1959
- Lake County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Municipal and Township Law, Zoning Law, Personal Injury, Family Law, Domestic Relations, Civil Practice, Probate, Estate Planning, Trust Law, Wills, Guardianship, Corporate Law, Business Law, Closely Held Business Law